Thank you for visiting our website.
Anderson, Lower, Whitlow, P.C. is a full-service CPA firm dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in a wide range of financial and business needs.
On this website, you will find information about Anderson, Lower, Whitlow, P.C., including our list of services. We have also provided you with online resources to assist in the tax process and financial decision-making. These tools include downloadable tax forms and publications, financial calculators, news and links to other useful sites. Whether you are an individual or business in or around Bettendorf, Anderson, Lower, Whitlow, P.C. has years of valuable experience assisting professionals with their accounting needs.
Guard against con games.
Each new tax season brings new variations of scams and scammers.
Scammers make the call seem legitimate
Criminals impersonating IRS Agents use aggressive,
threatening phone calls. They may alter caller ID numbers to make
it look like a government agency is calling.
Scammers make the call sound official.
Scammers calling under the guise of verifying tax return information over the phone. The caller will use IRS titles or badge numbers and your personal information.
No. No. Never…will the IRS
- Call to demand immediate payment over the phone
- Call about taxes owed without first having mailed you several bills
- Demand that you pay taxes without giving you the opportunity to question or appeal
- Require you to use a specific payment method
- Ask for credit or debit card numbers over the phone or email
- Threaten to immediately bring in law enforcement to have you arrested for not paying.
Yes. Yes. Always…
- Keep personal information personal. Do not give out ANY information.
- Hang up immediately
- Stay alert to scams that use the IRS as a lure.
You may reports scams to the respective Government agencies. Please click here to be directed to our links page for a list of resources.
We welcome any questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact us at any time:
ALW Remote Support Assistance
- (563) 359-4757
- Anderson, Lower, Whitlow, P.C.
- 1805 State Street
- Suite 201
- Bettendorf, IA 52722
You can also send us a message directly through the contact page of this website.